Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bug Issues

I am having issues with my second bug. I've looked up and down through the entire file, as well as its header file, and the source and header of a couple other related files. The loops are very long and the program doesn't have code that is well commented enough to know what certain things are. I suppose at least they state where the end of loops are in their comments, although I can still see this in a good IDE by clicking on the ending/beginning brackets. I also didn't see a proper looking return at the end of the method I was looking in. It just had a blank return with nothing after it. Pinpointing the error is not appearing possible with our depth of understanding of this project.

On the bright side I did learn a few new things about C++ Operators :).

No comments:

Post a Comment